.Net Developer (Mid & Senior Level) (f/m)
Softing is a successful, independent provider of hardware and software solutions for our IT Networks, Automotive and Industrial divisions. SoftingRom has been founded early in 2005 as an R&D center of Softing AG Munich, with offices both in Cluj-Napoca and Miercurea-Ciuc.
We are looking for passionate .Net Developers for Softing Industrial Department in Cluj.
Are you interested to work on a product in which state-of-the-art technology is used, while being involved in a dynamic product development process? Take a look at our opening right here!
The area covered by your responsibility is authoring (specification, engineering, test, integration, maintenance) of software applications which are key components of the modern plant information management systems and industrial control infrastructure (OPC UA Development Stacks and Toolkits, OPC UA Graphical Modelling Tools, OPC UA servers and clients, components of distributed control systems).
- Core technology stack: .Net 6.0, C#, Visual Studio 2022, MQTT, Git, JSON, Pub/Sub, WPF - rarely
- You’ll be working on a very dynamic product where you’ll gain competencies day by day on leading edge technology, involved in working on security related issues, secure network communication, azure, cloud, networking etc.
- You’ll have an active contribution for bringing to life future technology by shaping foundation software emerged from actual industry standards.
Required skills/ Experience
- Proven experience in building .NET standalone or distributed applications
- .NET (C#, Framework, Standard, Core)
- Technical background and experience in software design and development (OOP, design patterns, best practices)
- Good communication abilities
- English language (both reading and writing)
- Passion for software applied in engineering
Would be a plus
- Knowledge in building modern, productive and ergonomic user interfaces
- MVVM patterns
- Previous experience with WPF