Automotive C/C++/.Net Developer
Softing is a successful, independent provider of hardware and software for industrial automation and automotive electronics. SoftingRom has been founded early in 2005 as an R&D center of Softing AG Munich, with offices both in Cluj-Napoca and Miercurea-Ciuc.
We provide mature competences in product and project development for both Industrial Automation and Automotive Electronics business segments. It's not just software but a high level of expertise and quality in total integration with the other partners inside Softing group.
Our key competence in the Automotive Electronics business segment is the development of soft- and hardware solutions for the communication with automotive ECUs. We focus on improving our own product portfolio and support our clients in a variety of projects. Our hardware is the interface to a vehicle, an ECU-network or single ECUs. The main areas for our product and service applications range from OEM development centers, to OEM production facilities and service testers.
Our programming focus is based on Windows with standard C++ and C# (incl. GUIs with WPF- MVVM), further C++/Java under Android, iOS and Linux and C under embedded Linux (OpenWrt, OpenEmbedded platforms).
This is the foundation of our applications and software libraries in order to create an independent platform for our diagnostic framework.
Now we are looking for NEW COLLEAGUES in the Automotive field for our Miercurea-Ciuc subsidiary.
The area covered by your responsibility is authoring (specification, engineering, test, integration, maintenance) software for desktop and/or embedded Linux real-time, multithreaded, highly deterministic and fail safe object oriented applications used throughout the lifecycle of the car production:
- Platform independent software solutions for parameterizing and diagnosing the control functions of vehicle ECUs
- Communication servers based on the latest industry standards (ASAM MCD-3D 3.0)
- Diagnostic communication for manufacturing and test bench applications
- Tools for flash programming of ECUs
- Cloud&Remote car diagnostics applications
- Data logging/analyzing/monitoring software&hardware solutions
- Embedded Linux applications (OpenWrt, OpenEmbedded platforms).
- Proven skills in OOP
- Proven skills in C/C++/ .Net programming language
- Passion for software applied in engineering
- English or German language (both reading and writing)
- Furthermore we expect motivation, creativity and team working capabilities as well as systematic and responsible working methods
What you could benefit of
- Attractive salary, medical services
- Highly qualified team
- Comprehensive technical trainings on our expertise area
- Positive and informal working environment
- Challenging projects for well-known customers in the automotive industry
- The opportunity to actively contribute at the design and success of our solutions
- Long term corporation with fidelity bonus program
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your CV (in English/ Romanian language) at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk more about this role, about the projects and about our great team.