C++ Developer – Automotive (f/m)
Today complex electronic systems are making vehicles more and more powerful, safe and environmentally-friendly all the time. To accommodate the growing complexity of car controllers (ECUs) and their complex communication levels, a detailed insight into control functions is absolutely essential. The direct access to ECUs and the precise evaluation thereof, even when installed, is thus one of the central tasks of diagnostic processes in engineering, testing, manufacturing and after-sales service.
With its core areas of expertise, diagnostics, measurement and testing, Softing is all about key technologies in automotive electronics for passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as in the (closely related) markets for non-road mobile equipment.
With over 80,000 installations, Softing is a trendsetter in the market. Leading manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, commercial vehicles and their suppliers all implement tried and tested tools and solutions from Softing.
The internationally well-established standards implemented by Softing for APIs, data descriptions, protocols and bus systems guarantee our customers the long-term safeguarding of their projects thanks to the reusability of data with consistently high quality. Softing is an active member of numerous committees and associations (incl. ASAM, ISO, SAE) and plays a leading role in defining industry standards. Our aim is to provide our customers with the appropriate products and solutions for their particular tasks.
The area covered by your responsibility is authoring (specification, engineering, test, integration, maintenance) software for real-time, multithreaded, highly deterministic and fail safe object oriented applications used throughout the lifecycle of the car production:
- Universal engineering software solutions for parameterizing and diagnosing the control functions of vehicle ECUs
- Communication servers based on the latest industry standards (ASAM MCD-3D 3.0)
- Diagnostic communication for manufacturing and test bench applications
- Tools for flash programming of ECUs
- Creation, testing, management and maintenance of diagnostic specifications over the entire process chain for OEMs as well as system and ECU suppliers
You can help us with yours
- Proven experience in OOP, C++
- Technical background and experience in software design and development (architecting, design patterns, best practices)
- Knowledge in building modern, productive and ergonomic UI for desktop applications
- Optional .NET, WPF, WCF
- Communication abilities
- Passion for software applied in engineering
- English language (both reading and writing) OOP, C++
What you could benefit of
- Attractive salary, medical services, fidelity bonus, lunch tickets
- Highly qualified team
- Comprehensive technical trainings on our expertise area
- Positive and informal working environment
- Challenging projects for well-known customers in the industry
- The opportunity to actively contribute at the design and success of our solutions
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your CV (in English/ Romanian language) at firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone: + 40 771605632