C++ Developer –OPC Unified Architecture SDK (f/m)
The Romanian subsidiary SoftingRom has been founded in 2005, having offices in Cluj-Napoca and Miercurea-Ciuc. Being an R&D center, we are offering mature competences for product and project development in a joint effort with the other SOFTING AG group members on both Automotive and Industrial Automation business segments.
We are looking for a new colleague for the job position C++ Developer – OPC UA SDK within the Industrial Automation department.
- Active involvement in the analysis, design, development of software applications according to the specifications and quality standards established within the R&D group.
- Development of OPC UA software applications based on latest OPC UA standard versions.
- These applications are the base of the present and future middleware platforms and tools developed by Softing for integrating, monitoring, data aggregating etc., systems which are part of any modern Plant Information Management System.
- Close collaboration with the members of the software / hardware product teams, with the product and team managers implementing products on top of Softing’s OPC UA C++ SDK.
- Design, development of customer projects.
- Working in a distributed team together with experts recognized in the field.
- University studies in related areas (Informatics, Computer Sciences, Industrial Automation, Electronics and Communication, etc.) finalized or in process to be finalized
- Experience in operating Windows, Linux or Unix
- Consolidated experience with C++
- Technical background and experience in software design and development (architecting, design patterns, best practices)
- Good understanding of the software development processes
- Good communication skills (both Romanian and English)
- Motivation, passion, creativity, self-organization skills