Data Analyst (f/m)
The Romanian subsidiary SoftingRom has been founded in 2005, having offices in Cluj-Napoca and Miercurea-Ciuc. Being an R&D center, we are offering mature competences for product and project development in a joint effort with the other SOFTING AG group members on both Automotive and Industrial Automation business segments.
We are looking for a new colleague (f/m) for the job position Data Analyst within the Industrial Automation department.
- Close collaboration to the other members of the team “Industrial Data Intelligence” to transform the data gathered from industrial processes into information, the information into knowledge and knowledge into reports and suggestions for better decisions, with valuable positive impact for our customers.
- Direct involvement in projects for customers in various industrial domains.
- Providing active feedback to the development team of software/hardware platforms for improving the quality attributes of their services
- 2+ years experience in data science projects
- Solid academic background in statistics and predictive models
- Familiar with platforms for collecting, analysis of data, data mining, ETL, predictive modelling like R, Knime, Rapid Miner etc.
- Strong abilities in collecting, organizing, analysis and dissemination of significant amounts of data with attention to accuracy and details
- Experience with programming: Python, R, Matlab or other
- Ideal profile: Data Science in Industry
- Good communication skills (both Romanian and English)
- Motivation, passion, creativity, self-organization skills
- Opportunity to solve problems of well-known industry customers
- Thorough technical trainings covering out area of expertise
- Possibility to be part of a team of specialists, using state of the art technologies
- A positive and informal working environment, based on team work
- Flexible working program
- Premium private medical services
- Long term collaboration with unlimited time working contract
- A flat hierarchy which empowers your technical decisions in a collaborative environment. Here everybody’s opinion is considered and respected.
Here you can find the job description in Romanian language: Data Analyst (f/m)
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your CV (in English/ Romanian language) at email@example.com. For details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: + 40 771605632.