Quality Assurance Engineer- Automotive (f/m)
Softing is a successful, independent provider of hardware and software for industrial automation and automotive electronics. SoftingRom has been founded early in 2005 as an R&D center of Softing AG Munich, with offices both in Cluj-Napoca and Miercurea-Ciuc.
We’re hiring QA Engineers for our Automotive Electronics department in Cluj-Napoca.
In this position you will contribute to the planning, preparation, execution and monitoring of quality assurance processes for products delivered by Automotive Electronics Department. To achieve these objectives you will work closely with the software development team members, with project managers and team development managers.
These processes include:
- Studying and understanding the requirements of the systems under test
- Preparation of hardware/simulation test environment
- Documentation (test specification, test cases, test reports) in accordance with internal manuals, ISO procedures and project specifications
- Test plans development (estimates, scheduling or sequencing activities)
- Configuration Management
- Developing automated tests
- Running and documenting test results
- Experience with automation testing tools and scripting languages
- Experience with bug tracking and version control systems
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Passion for software applied in engineering
- Good communication skills
- English language (both reading and writing)
Would be a plus
- Previous experience in automotive projects
- Experience with Test Complete
- Knowledge/ experience in a programming language: Java, C, C++, Python, Perl, VB script etc.
What you could benefit of
- Attractive salary, medical services, fidelity bonus, lunch tickets
- Highly qualified team
- Comprehensive technical trainings on our expertise area
- Positive and informal working environment
- Challenging projects for well-known customers in the industry
- The opportunity to actively contribute at the design and success of our solutions
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your CV (in English/ Romanian language) at email@example.com and let's talk more about this role, about the projects and about our great team.