Senior .NET Developer – Automotive (f/m)
Today complex electronic systems are making vehicles more and more powerful, safe and environmentally-friendly all the time. To accommodate the growing complexity of car controllers (ECUs) and their complex communication levels, a detailed insight into control functions is absolutely essential. The direct access to ECUs and the precise evaluation thereof, even when installed, is thus one of the central tasks of diagnostic processes in engineering, testing, manufacturing and after-sales service.
With its core areas of expertise, diagnostics, measurement and testing, Softing is all about key technologies in automotive electronics for passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as in the (closely related) markets for non-road mobile equipment.
With over 80,000 installations, Softing is a trendsetter in the market. Leading manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, commercial vehicles and their suppliers all implement tried and tested tools and solutions from Softing.
The internationally well-established standards implemented by Softing for APIs, data descriptions, protocols and bus systems guarantee our customers the long-term safeguarding of their projects thanks to the reusability of data with consistently high quality. Softing is an active member of numerous committees and associations (incl. ASAM, ISO, SAE) and plays a leading role in defining industry standards. Our aim is to provide our customers with the appropriate products and solutions for their particular tasks.
You have the opportunity to work in the core team which develops the next generation of Automotive’s department flagship product (DTS-Diagnostic Tool Set).
This set of tools enables creation, execution and test diagnostic data and sequences based on the latest international automotive standards. It ensures that the diagnostic communication as well as the actual vehicle diagnostics works reliably in all phases from engineering to manufacturing and service. (https://automotive.softing.com/en/products/diagnostic-tool-set.html).
First assignments will be the contribution to the development of the Data Analytics Tool, a modern dashboard which is able to perform a unified analysis of large sets of car diagnostics data gathered from different sources/formats (analysis, view, filter, search, annotation, correlation, storage, export, charting, etc.)
You can help us with your
- Proven experience in building .NET Framework (C#) standalone or distributed applications
Technical background and experience in software design and development (architecting, design principles and patterns, best practices)
- Knowledge in building modern, productive and ergonomic UI for desktop applications
- WPF, WCF, Integrating 3rd party libraries, UML
- MVVM patterns, Prism, MEF
- Communication abilities
- Passion for software applied in engineering
- English language (both reading and writing)
- Agility and commitment to lean software development
What you could benefit of
- Attractive salary, medical services, fidelity bonus, lunch tickets
- Highly qualified team
- Comprehensive technical trainings on our expertise area
- Positive and informal working environment
- Challenging projects for well-known customers in the industry
- The opportunity to actively contribute at the design and success of our solutions
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your CV (in English/ Romanian language) at email@example.com and let's talk more about this role, about the projects and about our great team.