Senior .NET Developer – Industrial (f/m)
Softing Industrial is the expert for implementing and improving digital exchange processes in industrial applications – on the field level and between production and IT.
In this dawning age of Industry 4.0 and the “Industrial Internet of Things” (IoT), efficient and reliable digital communication is the prerequisite for the integrated production of the future, which will involve networked systems across different sites and a continual need to optimize equipment and production processes.
Based on our expertise with customer-specific solutions and the development of standard platforms, we have positioned ourselves as a product leader for the integration of devices, controls, machines and networks in higher-level systems.
Softing Industrial is a strategic partner to the industrial automation sector, with more than 35 years of experience in the areas of fieldbuses and Industrial Ethernet. With our comprehensive technological knowledge and deep understanding of technical production requirements, we understand the needs of our industrial customers and speak their language.
Softing Industrial develops and markets a wide range of software and hardware products for a variety of applications in every industry, from technology and data integration, through communication and infrastructure components, to network monitoring and diagnostics.
All of our products comply with global standards and can be seamlessly integrated into technologically heterogeneous systems. We therefore close technological gaps and give our customers the space they need to design their integrated automation systems.
The competencies of Softing Industrial are complemented by Softing Automotive’s expertise in evaluating the functionality of electronic vehicle components and the IT cabling measurement technology expertise of the IT Networks business unit.
The area covered by your responsibility is authoring (specification, engineering, test, integration, maintenance) of software applications which are key components of the modern plant information management systems and industrial control infrastructure (OPC UA Development Stacks and Toolkits, OPC UA Graphical Modelling Tools, OPC UA servers and clients, components of distributed control systems).
- Proven experience in building .NET standalone or distributed applications
- WPF and .NET (Framework, Standard, Core)
- MVVM patterns
- Knowledge in building modern, productive and ergonomic user interfaces
- Technical background and experience in software design and development (OOP, design patterns, best practices)
- Communication abilities
- English language (both reading and writing)
- Passion for software applied in engineering
What you could benefit of
- Attractive salary, private medical services, fidelity bonus and other internal bonuses, lunch tickets
- Highly qualified team
- Comprehensive technical trainings on our expertise area and other technical events
- Positive and informal working environment
- Challenging projects for well-known customers in the industry
- The opportunity to actively contribute at the design and success of our solutions
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your CV (in English/ Romanian language) at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk more about this role, about the projects and about our great team.