Web-UI Developer (f/m)
The Romanian subsidiary SoftingRom has been founded in 2005, having offices in Cluj-Napoca and Miercurea-Ciuc.
Being an R&D center, we are offering mature competences for product and project development in a joint effort with the other SOFTING AG group members on both Automotive and Industrial Automation business segments.
We are looking for a new colleague having competences of Web-UI developer job within the Industrial Automation department.
- Active involvement in the analysis, design, development of software applications according to the specifications and quality standards established within the R&D group.
- Development of a brand new generation of web applications for configuring, monitoring and remote control of devices and industrial networks which are serving key processes in industrial communication , factory and process automation.
- Close collaboration with the members of the software / hardware product teams, with the product and team managers, with domain experts in the Graphical User Interfaces development
- University studies in related areas (Informatics, Computer Sciences, Industrial Automation, Electronics and Communication, etc) finalized or in process to be finalized.
- Knowledge of good practices in the development of web client front end applications having the quality to be compact, productive, direct, ergonomic, using various techniques for user interaction
- Good understanding of the software development processes
- Good communication skills (both Romanian and English)
- Motivation, passion, creativity, self-organization skills
What you could benefit of
- Opportunity to solve problems of well-known industry customers
- Thorough technical trainings covering out area of expertise
- Possibility to be part of a team of specialists, using state of the art technologies
- A positive and informal working environment, based on team work
- Flexible working program
- Premium private medical services
- Long term collaboration with unlimited time working contract
- A flat hierarchy which empowers your technical decisions in a collaborative environment. Here everybody’s opinion is considered and respected.
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your CV (in English/ Romanian language) at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk more about this role, about the projects and about our great team.